Look, some basic principles apply to everyone. Eat healthy and exercise is general advice everyone should take. But we all work, move, eat, hydrate and look differently. Your program should take your lifestyle factors into account. It’s not about hitting the gym once a week and eating an apple a day. If you want to get serious get individual. One of your greatest gifts and most important blessings in your life is your health.
- Experience aches pains (with or without exercise).
- Want to become stronger and gain more lean muscle mass.
- Have a high/above average body fat percentage.
- If you aim to build a strong immune system and steer away from stress related illness.
- Want to improve your athletic ability.
- If you’re not guided by a professional, custom training program to improve your health each week.
Forces of fitness can help you.